Thursday, December 2, 2010

Optimusmastro is not Fr Barron

Why? Because Father Barron can communicate eternal truths of the Faith without hammering someone over the head with them. I have always said, I love our Risen Lord and His Church, but to communicate that reality sometimes takes a certain charism that perhaps the Holy Spirit did not impart on me. Don't get me wrong,..I have been given many graces and many gifts,..but to speak so eloquently as to invite the opposition or still, our seperated brethren in the protestant communities to ponder certain things,..that, I do not possess. I'm more of a Father Corapi kind of guy! Nevertheless this Fr Barron is simply awesome! We all possess different talents,........oh well..



Compare as you dare,.Here we have Father Corapi just telling it like it is! God Bless both these fine priests in both their respective ministries,..




St John the Evangelist,.......Ora Pro Nobis..

4 comments:

Jason said...

Both great preachers. Just goes to show that there is more than one way to get the Lord's job done.

Teresa said...

I enjoy listening to both Fr. Barron and Fr. Corapi. They both are great preachers who use different ways to preach the faith. God Bless them both as they each speak and pass on the Truth.

Left-footer said...

Marco, Teresa, Jason - AMEN!

Covnitkepr1 said...

You are one BIG dude. It all looks natural to.

I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.