Monday, February 20, 2012

Meeting Friends,..

Continuing my theme, and ever since the 'decision' has been taken, I have found it 'fun' when I meet up with old buddies or better still,..women that I've dated.  At first it was a little awkward, but now, well, if I can have a little fun with it and show people at the same time, that not all discerning guys are so rigid that if they bent over, they'd snap in half!  Case in point, this morning I run into a friend that I had not seen in a year, so we exchanged pleasantries and sat for a cup of coffee.  After idle conversation, (why the Habs lost,) he came out with it,...

'So is it true, you're y'know?' .......long pause,.(I had decided I was going to screw with him,...)
Yes,..I've become a vegetarian!  (I slammed my fist on the table and passionately defended animal rights,)  Needless to say, that was not the answer he expected,..After a while I finally opened up and the funny thing is, all he wanted to do was talk about the demonic...

Well,..Whatever gets them closer to the Lord!

God Bless

St Jean Viannay,...........ora pro nobis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha....

*slaps knee*