Tuesday, December 15, 2009

C'mon people some freakin' Common Sense!...Please!

Okay so I've been away for a while, meaning that I haven't blogged in a little over a week. Well, there are two primary reasons for this. One Christmas shopping is something that I look forward to as much a root canal,..and secondly, I've been studying...While during the day I pose as everyone's favorite muscle bound theologian and marketing guru,..at night, I nurture these muscles by engaging in weight training and core exercises. Aside from keeping my body in shape, it has also served to preserve my sanity to no end. The stress of everyday life can emotionally find itself an outlet with people who engage in drinking, drugs or other vices,..while I have tried to turn this into a positive,..err...somewhat.

Back to my prospective exam. Without going into the specific company or governing body that will administer this exam, it will take place in early January and will consist of both multiple choice and practical questions. The theory I am not worried about, however the essay might prove troubling as it will involve a potential case study and my approach to it. I plan on writing a blog post when I am done giving some harsh criticism which offend a lot of personal trainers. Oh well,..(gotta get back to studying...) lol!!!literally!

God Bless,..

No comments: