Monday, March 28, 2011

Guilty Pleasures,..

Too often my Catholicity becomes almost pharisee-ical (is that a word?,..Well it is now!! Booyaaa!) that I forget simple pleasures such as humour and sarcasm, two qualities for which I am/was known for.  Admittedly, there has been times when I could have easily described myself as 'rigid' and 'reactionary,' no doubt readers of this blog have noticed.  Well, that being said,..I would like to give a shout out to the Left Footer,..a blogger out of Poland by way of England.  (Link will be put up in the 'Links and Stuff..' section)  This dude has the faithfulness of Mother Teresa, the wit of Chesterton, and the comedic delivery of Leslie Nielson.  His poems well written and deliver there message, plus you get to laugh your ass off at the same time!  What's my point?  Well to show people that just because we are orthodox, we are not all 'doom' and 'gloom.'  Okay so after this cheap plug for my english friend, on to more serious matters...Well not really.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

You have described Left-footer to a T. Wonderful description!